Good morning! It's the Fiscal Jesters' record keeper, kyatt7, back at you with another update for Fiscal Jesters. The HUD has been rearranged in such a way that you can view your score and coin count during multiplayer modes; the score doesn't really do anything right now, but you can use it to claim some kind of moral victory after you self-pile yourself to an unexpected loss.
Also, in single player, I added your best chain of the run to the UI - with row dropping now enabled during an active chain, you might be able to get that number really big!
- Added multiplayer HUD (coin count, score, incoming rows, creepy jester statue that you can bribe with K-Notes)
- Added arrow to HUD that warns of incoming garbage and telegraphs incoming rows
- Added EXP3 coins (an experimental new coin wherein each denomination is worth 3x more than the previous one)
- Removed redundant elements from single player HUD
- Added best chain to single player HUD
- Speed Level goes up once every 100 coins, regardless of starting speed (capped at MAX/11)
- New rows can be added to the pile mid-chain
- Save file added for settings config
- Character bios added to jester select screen
- Button guide in corner of screen during Jester Select
PS: You can also now play Fiscal Jesters in-browser. Probably shoulda led with that.
Get Fiscal Jesters
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.