Good morning! How was your weekend? Did you spend some of it playing Fiscal Jesters? Well, there's a new update out for it, which adds improved support for keyboard players, new character palettes, and a Magical Drop-style quota system. Full details below:
- Added keyboard control options and UI glyphs
- Default keyboard controls changed: J/Z to throw, K/X to grab, L/C to drop row
- Match sounds only play once per chain
- Everybody gets a new palette!
- Sped up DAS (it now procs every 7 frames instead of 8)
- Game can be restarted or exited from single player game over screen
- Highest denomination of coin matches spawn K-Notes - meet the K-Note quota as an alternate way to win a round
- Quota adjustment added to match options
- Winner's coins sparkle away at the end of a round
- Beginning coin patterns are now the same for each player (consisting of 3 random rows from the current coin pattern)
- Scaling effect added to columns at risk of overflowing
- Chain graphic changes as chain increases
Get Fiscal Jesters
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.