Go Morse Go! Arcade Edition
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Up to 4 players can cheer along with squad leader Samantha in this fast-paced game of telegraph cheerleading. When she yells "Gimme a B!", respond by entering in the real Morse code for the letter B. Go Morse Go! Arcade Edition has four game modes that will put your Morse code skills to the test:
- Championship mode: Race against human or CPU opponents to enter random letters the fastest. Fill up your hype meter first to win!
- Tournament mode: GMG!AE features its own single-player campaign using Championship mode's rules - enter the big tournament and face off against the best cheerleaders in the world, all from the comfort of your home. (This mode is automatically selected if you play Championship mode with one player.)
- Survival mode: Cheerleading is a demanding sport, even via telegraph. Enter an endless set of letters, but make too many mistakes, and you're out!
- Pep Rally mode: New to Arcade Edition, in this co-op mode, your squad has a set number of rounds to fill a shared hype meter. Will you hype up the crowd, or make them fall asleep?
Each mode has customizable rules that allow you to adjust the length and difficulty of matches. Players can also customize their appearance by unlocking new looks - accessorize, change your uniform, or show your spirit as different characters such as the Fighting Scootsies' mascot, the airhorn-obsessed cheer pup DJ POM³, or world-renowned telegraph prodigy Morse Playing Chicken.
Go Morse Go! Arcade Edition's four difficulty levels ensure fun for all, regardless of your prior Morse code experience. Beginners can enter at the J.V. level, in which Samantha tells you the exact dots-and-dashes translation, and learn Morse code along the way (like I did while making this game). Seasoned telegraph veterans can ramp the difficulty all the way up to Remorseless, a lightning-fast test of your Morse code knowledge - there are also calibration tools available to set the Morse timing to match their own personal speed and play the game at their own pace.
|Published||Feb 26, 2018|
|Author||Kyatt/Impostor Cat Games|
|Tags||Arcade, Chicken, Female Protagonist, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, one-button, Pixel Art|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Homepage, Steam, Twitter|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: Hiversaires, Fossil...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- GMG!AE 1.0.3 is now live!Mar 03, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.