GMG!AE 1.0.3 is now live!
As you may have noticed, there are seven outfits unlocked from the beginning - six normal-looking cheerleader outfits and one robotic cyclops bunny (the Mundroid, a character from my previous game Fist's Elimination Tower). The Mundroid unlock was supposed to be triggered by having a Fist's Elimination Tower game save on your computer, but that didn't work as well as I planned, and it wound up unlocking the character on every copy of the game, which is troubling, especially since it's usually the final "outfit" you unlock.
This patch removes this unlock, but if you want to use it, go to the options menu, and using any of the telegraphs, enter "FIST" in Morse code (..-. .. ... -). You'll hear a chime after each letter is entered, and receive a confirmation from Samantha when done. I'll just leave it on the honor system and assume that if you enter it, you own Fist's Elimination Tower, and if not... well, it's a really fun game, you should check it out!
Update 1.0.3 details:
- Removed instant Mundroid unlock
- Added Mundroid unlock code
- Selecting "no music" on options screen now also turns off music on the title screen
- In Pro and Remorseless difficulties, the Morse guide now appears during the dress-up phase
- Added detail to Pep Rally mode's hype meter
Get Go Morse Go! Arcade Edition
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.