I love the music, did you make it yourself?
THERE WAS A MIXUP AT THE FACTORY!
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
THERE WAS A MIXUP AT THE FACTORY! is a work in progress - new characters/rulesets, tutorials, control customization, and multiplayer are on their way, once that version number gets a little bigger. In the meantime, please enjoy this 1P demo build with endless mode, 5-min caravan mode, and practice mode.
One of Funny Jester's duties as president of the Fiscal Jesters is quality control of the group's officially licensed fruit snacks, Juicy Jesters. However, there was a mixup at the factory and the Peachy Platinum gummies were replaced with actual platinum coins!
To preserve the financial solvency of the Fiscal Jesters, you simply must match as many rows or columns of snacks as possible, and fish out as many coins as you can before your forklift breaks down! But be careful, there have been other mixups at this factory before, and there will be more mixups at the factory.
- D-Pad [keys: Arrows]: Move Cursor + Navigate Menu
- Face Buttons [keys: WASD]: Shift Row/Column + Toggle Menu Options
- Start [keys: P, ESC]: Start Game/Pause
- L Button [keys: L]: Character Select Menu
- R Button [keys: R]: Configuration Menu
- Select [Keys: E]: Toggle Scootsie
- [keys: F]: Toggle Fullscreen
- [keys: R]: Restart Current Run
Note: in menus, up/left and down/right have the same function
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Mixup Factory v0.2.016 days ago